Monday 19 March 2012

New Week...

Soccer/ Football (for those outside of north America :P )

Last Thursday, My friends and I played in a Fundraising soccer tournament. The tournament stated at 9 am (I had to wake up at 8 am !!! imagine that :P)

There were 6 teams,2 groups, 3 teams in each group. Our teams was Called "KSA"-_- :P .. it just because most of the team were Saudis :P

I'll try to make this short, We were the 1st on our group, then we had to play the semi final and final, lets just say we crushed them :P

and yes we won the tournament :D
The Winning team :D


Back to Cooking

I think cooking was in me all along but it took me time to embrace it :P

I cooked pasta this past week and it was DEE EEE ELL AII SEE AII AOH YOO ESS DELICIOUS :P
Hawt <3

Finals

Most of you know that next month we are going to start our final exams, because of that its going to be hard for me to update this boring blog :P

So i might stop updating the blog until I am done with my finals. Wish me luck :D .. ( Ed3ooly please <3)

Soon :'(
See you all on May <3

Y'all gonna be missed :(


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your winning the tournament! Best of luck with your finals. You'll do fine :)

    <3 inky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer is fun! I am glad you had a good time. When I look at your bowl of pasta, I simply drool @_@ I wish I could bring you home so you can cook me a meal :P Goodluck on your finls roma! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I skimmed your blog, and it is really great :) You know what! many tournaments are coming soon. Hopefully we win them all xD

    ReplyDelete