Monday 30 April 2012

Welcome back :D


As you may all know I finshed my finals on the 25th of this month, and im all free now :D

I didn't get my grades, so i dont know how well i did, hopefully i did good *Fingers crossed* :P
After the exams i tried to stay out of the house as i could.

Vacation

Me and some of my friends went to a near by place that had go kart and mini golf, lets just say it was amazing.


Khaled <3
Me golfing for the first time :P

The day after

I went to my friend's house and he cooked random delicious dishes for us <3
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3
Monaji and I cooking... :P helped serving* :P


And then the Dessert *.*


All in all it was an a amazing first week of my vacation and hopefully everything will go as planned :D

Oh yeah,
I'm going back home next week so ill try to focus more on the blog and try to make it more fun to read :D

Thanks for reading Y'all, and don't forget to keep on smiling :D
Smile :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are finally on vacation now! I hope your grades will be good. I can't wait to go back to school. By the way, what is teh recipe for that dessert? It looks yummy! :O

    ReplyDelete